Thursday, September 01, 2005

Spring Has Sprung....


Spring has Sprung..... Posted by Picasa

don't you just love the first day of spring!...All those spring lambs bouncing in the paddock, the baby calves and foals....I live in the country and I love it.

We woke up to a frost this morning....So much for a fine spring day! I think its about 9 degrees outside.

But that's beside the point....I LOVE spring. I love the change you feel in the air. So much so that I have gone and made an appointment to get my hair cut this afternoon...Some thing different...

But just to change the subject: I was wondering if anybody out there could help me with my blog...I am such a puter dummy, I cant even figure out how to put a photo in my profile or edit my links...Believe me I have tried but...

So any help would be appreciated...

I would like to put things like my goals in the margin and my measurements...Photos and such...

Hope everyone is having a great day.....

To reach a port we must sail, sometimes with the wind and sometimes against it. But we must not drift or lie at anchor. - Oliver Wendell Holmes

1 comment:

Suzy said...

This may sound confusing but here goes:

Go into Blogger Dashboard
Go into Template
Scroll down about 3/4 of the way or more and you will see a line with Links and Google News in it. Just change Links to whatever description you want maybe "My favourite sites" and change the www. address to what every you want and then change the Google News description to whatever you want. Then just copy it underneath and change it to your next favourite.

Don't know if this is any help, hope so.