Tuesday, September 20, 2005

Week 14


I did write and post the other day but it seems to be floating in cyber space. It was nothing earth shattering or profound so your not missing much.

So I had weigh in this morn...And I am pleased that I lost the half kilo I put on last week but I am back to week 12 weight of 76kg.

I have been very good with my eating, tracking and water intake but not so good with the exercise. Except for today I had to get new tires on my car so it was the walk home and back to the tire place (about a 2km round trip) better than nothing.
I have been doing heaps of incidental exercise such as walking to the park with the kids and playing footy..
My 5yo stacked off her scooter on the way to the park...Poor possum, thankfully she was wearing her helmet or it could have been a lot worse.

Hope everyone is having a great week :)

4 comments:

jak said...

Congrats on losing that half kilo! :)

Suzy said...

well done on the loss! Oh dear, poor little girl. Lucky she had her helmet on!

Mary said...

Well done on losing the gain! And poor possum indeedy!! Poor thing, that looks painful but she is grinning and bearing it, what a cutey. I am glad to hear she was wearing a helmet.

Margaret said...

She is so cute!!! Glad she was not injured more the poor little thing.

Well done on your loss. Keep that spirit up :)