Sunday, September 18, 2005

A week in short.....

Talia had her school fair on Thursday which at first I thought I wouldn't be able to make it as my landlord was to come and asses the house for a new fence and if I am really lucky a pantry.

She was nice enough to come over early and I was able to pick up Eloise from Kinder and get to the fair. It was really good. I a bit disappointed that they had NO healthy food or water to drink but I managed to get through with only a sausage in bread....It could have been lots worse as there was lasagna and baked potatoes.

Even with the sausage I was still with-in points for the day and also did some weights that night.

Friday we were all off to the optometrist and that went well with none of us needing glasses....
Did the food shopping so there are now lots of yummy fruit and veg in the house again....
Coles were having a little Weight watchers plug so I picked up a few of those chocolate puddings (3 points) but to die for....They are divine.


All in all this week has been good, I have been within points all week...Tracking as well
I have been drinking at least 2L water daily and even exercised

Even if I don't have a loss this week I feel fantastic.

The secret to happiness is not in doing what one likes to do, but in liking what one has to do. - unknown

1 comment:

jak said...

Ooh, those WW puds sound good! :)

Well done on staying within points despite all the tempting foods around. That's awesome!