Monday, September 12, 2005

I've been SO naughty!





My niece had her 19th Birthday yesterday so the family went to a cafe in Echuca for afternoon tea, sounds innocent hey!
Well I was really good and ordered a skinny cappuccino then I realised that they have the BEST pancakes, so I had to!
OMG they were to die for. 2 of the largest pancakes I have seen covered in chocolate sauce and cream. I ate the LOT!!!!!!
I didn't have the cream though :)
I was so full for the rest of the day that all I had for dinner was some strawberries and grapes.
I have weigh in tomorrow morning, if I have a loss this week I will fall over!
Well we can all dream :)

Today was good, Matthews grandma came to visit from Perth and stayed for the afternoon and she and Matthew had a great time together.
Poor little man was so tired that he went to bed at 6pm.

1407 steps for the day

Happiness is not a destination. It is a method of life. - Burton Hills

3 comments:

Margaret said...

I think your blog looks fantastic. And I love the profile pic. Feels like someone I can say hi to. "Hi".

Well done on your walking and why do I feel like pancakes now LOL. Luckily I am so tired there is no way I could get up to make any. Thanks :)

Suzy said...

Those pancakes look so delish! Good luck at weigh in.

jak said...

Oh, those pancakes sound fantastic - and I'm not a big pancake person! :)

Yum yum yum. :)