Tuesday, September 06, 2005

3 months gone

Well I have just had my 12 week weigh-in.....Wow 3 months gone already. I
was crossing my fingers to loose the kilo I put on last week due to TTOTM but guess what....I lost another on top of that....I lost 2kg so now I'm 76 kg.....YIPPPEEEEE

I feel fantastic, all that moaning last week has gone form my mind and I am back on track and focused...Amazing what a loss can do for you

I even did my measurement this morning to compare to when I started

Hips start 115 cm now 106 cm
Waist start 100cm now 89 cm
thighs start 67cm now 64.5 cm

total cm lost 22.5cm

I am a quarter of the way there....

What a great day!

Happiness is not a destination. It is a method of life. - Burton Hills

3 comments:

Suzy said...

That is fantastic! Well done!

jak said...

Yay! WTG ELisa, that's so awesome. :)

Kate said...

Fantastic loss - on the scales and on the measuring tape - well done!