Friday, September 23, 2005

Pretzel Blow Out



I did a really silly thing yesterday and bought a bag of pretzel sticks thinking that I could trust myself enough to only eat a little at a time

HOW WRONG WAS I

50 grams is 2.5 points.....I sat there last night and ate the whole bag of 200 grams, that's a whopping 10 point binge!

I looked at the empty packet this morning and felt so guilty, like I betrayed myself.

So moving right along (I have punished myself enough) I had a really good day today. Talia stayed all day at a friends house and Eloise was invited to play at a Kinder friends. We stayed for a couple of hours before walking home.

We then went to visit my sister so that we could drop off the rooster before the neighbor's complain about the morning wake up call.

So all in all I have had a good day and after dinner I still have a 4.5 points which I might save after last nights effort.

Discipline is the bridge between goals and accomplishment. - Jim Rohn

1 comment:

Mary said...

I've done that and I know how it can just happen. That's why I had to have the NO JUNK IN THE HOUSE rule. Makes things very easy. But what a great recovery!