Monday, September 05, 2005

Its time to get Serious

OK tomorrow is my weigh in for week 12....
After a gain of a kilo last week I need to get back on track and start losing again.
I am going to focus on why I started this journey in the first place and what I need to do to complete it.

I haven't been tracking at all this week, so as of tomorrow that's a must.

I need to do more exercise - I hate it so much, I don't get any enjoyment out of it and this is probably why I have a lack of motivation...
I have a plan of next year when Eloise goes to school joining up at the gym and gone a couple of times a week, I am unable to do it now as it is 30km away and with picking up and dropping of Eloise at Kinder it leaves me no time. I also think if I out lay money it will give me more incentive to go. I need to find out if there is a creche for Matthew.

I need to start setting some realistic goals....
1. Sept loose 3kg this would bring me down to 75kg.
2. Drink at least 2 L water a day....At the moment its about 0-1L...
3. Exercise...hmmm walk Eloise home from Kinder on Mondays and Thursdays, weights on Tuesday and pilates on Wednedays....Its only 4 times a week but its better than nothing.

Well that's for starters...

And I am going to re-evaluate my goal weight.... WW had me down for 67kg, at the beginning I really wanted to get down to 60kg but after much consideration I think that this unrealistic and I have adjusted my goal weight to 63...Which would be a size 12.

So there you have it...it is down in writing now so no going back.

Don't ask for a light load, but rather ask for a strong back. - unknown

2 comments:

Suzy said...

Good luck with your weigh in. Hope you find some exercise that you can enjoy. Well done for setting some goals.

jak said...

Good luck for the weigh in! I really like your goals, they sound excellent and very achievable. :)