Saturday, September 10, 2005

A new look






A new look for my blog and thanks to those clever people who helped my add all the extra bits. A big thanks you to Slim Suzy for her help with the profile picture. I am going to have to find a better one!
I did a bit of research on the web on web designing and this helped me heap....I have a whole new appreciation of each and every web site I visit now :)

We had a rather large thunderstorm here last night, reminded me of the wet season up north....Gee I miss it (never move back though!)

and that reminded me of geckos, and I love geckos. They are the cutest things. I especially love the little green on on the Goodyear ad with Peter Brock....So cute! (the gecko -not peter!)

I'm in an odd mood today, the girls are outside playing and the boy is asleep...House is lovely and quiet so I'm making the most of it!

have a great day everyone :)


It is quite possible to work without results, but never will there be results without work. - unknown

3 comments:

Me said...

Like the new look of your blog - am glad that someone could help you. Unfortunately, my knowledge of webpages is less than non-existent !!!! And I am no good at trying to change anything except my weekly stats which someone showed me how to do !!!
Have a great week and take care !
Me

Suzy said...

Glad you could understand my explanation. Have a lovely week.

jak said...

Gorgeous new look - congratulations! :)