Wednesday, August 31, 2005

I have my car back

I finally got to pick up my car from the mechanics yesterday afternoon, with a hefty bill of $790...And that didn't include the service that was due....So I have to book it back in for that.

Oh and I need a new tire, the one on the car had the steel belt showing ( I nearly was sick when I found out knowing that it could have blown at any moment) but it was on the inside so wasn't able to see it....So I might as well replace 2 and put them on the front...

I have the spare on the back at the moment..I need to save up a bit first...

I hopped on the scales yesterday morning for my week 11 weigh in......OMG I put on a kilo.....
How is it that it takes me 2 weeks to loose a kilo but a few short days to put one on!
So all that bad binge eating last week did do something! BUGGER

I'm not going to change my ticker though....I'm hoping next week will be kind to me when I hop back on the scales.

Great changes may not happen right away, but with effort even the difficult may become easy. - Bill Blackman

1 comment:

Suzy said...

Good luck with your weight loss. I'm sure if you are back on track the scales will be more kind to you next week. Hope so.