Thursday, September 22, 2005

Hmmmmm Subway


Today I went with a girlfriend to town for some shopping.....
So of course while we were o the way home we dropped into subway...

I think I am addicted but by golly they are high in points when you add the extra yummies

I have a 6 inch toasted chicken fillet with bacon and Swiss cheese for a whopping 8.5 points but it is sooooo worth it.

I could eat that everyday but it has only left me 6.5 points for dinner and after dinner munchies..

Does any one else have the after dinner munchies? If so how have you dealt with it....

I could just eat and eat.....

Well that's all from me today :)

3 comments:

Mary said...

I like Subway too but have the Sweet Onion Chicken Teriyaki (no extras) YUM! I used to have after dinner munchies but realised that it was just a bad habit of mine because I wasn't actually hungry, it's just what my partner and I did when watching TV. We started having air popped popcorn instead and now just have tea but buy fun teas to make it treat like. I don't know if this will help?

Suzy said...

I do love munchies too. I have popcorn or a mini light mars bar or sherbert cones or corn thins or a mini turkish delight. If I start to have more than one thing I cut them out for a couple of nights so things don't start to get out of hand. I also try to drink a glass of water and have a cup of tea. I only have the small round roll at subway with salad, but I love it.

Me said...

Well done on the loss. I like the Sweet Onion Chicken Teriyaki too or else the Roast Chicken but don't have any extras.
We have never really had after dinner munchies - maybe because we have never really just sat around watching TV - sorry, I can't help you much there.
I have to agree that the WW choc desserts are yummy - well worth 3 sugar points.
Have a great weekend and take care !
Me