Wednesday, June 25, 2008

Walking Wounded

Today I am a sooky la la. BIG TIME

Yesterday wasn't a good day, Darian was off work sick with the flu and I had a doctors appoint to get some lesions cut off my shoulder and neck.

I though it would work out OK, it would only be a few stitches and not be too much bother also Darian would be home and would be abele to help with Joel.

As it turns out I was wrong again.

I am in agony. The minor surgery went well. The one in the front of my shoulder didn't hurt that much, but the one on the side of my neck.....holy cow. I nearly went through the roof when the anaesthetic went in.

So yesterday afternoon I was very sore and sorry for myself. The cut on the side of my neck is in  really awkward spot so I cant turn my head, put my arm forward. This means that I am unable to pick up Joel or even hold him to feed him.

So Darian had to do all the feeds, nappies and night duty....with the flu.

Apart from being sick I think has really enjoyed the time that he has spent with Joel.

Today the pain is less but I am still unable to do ANYTHING, which is really starting to P me off.

tomorrow will be better!

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Oh gosh Elisa, hope you are feeling better soon!!!!!!!!!!!!
Jen H