Thursday, June 12, 2008

Happy Birthday to my Big Sister!

Its my big sister Jenni's birthday today....so huge hugs and kisses to her and I hope she has a wonderful day.

Today I went for my ultrasound but before going i had a bit of a problem to work out....I had a 3 year old and a baby to take with me and only one pusher....what to do....

Take Talia out of school so she could hold Joel for me... I know, more bad parenting on my behalf... and of course my appoint was right in the middle of swimming lessons so she ended up spending the day with us again...

OK so the results of the ultrasound were fine, the radiologist couldn't find any reason for the infection......$175 for nothing.....grrrr

on a good note, The medicine seems to be working for Joel...fingers crossed it keeps up as he seems to be a much happier baby.

And happy baby means happy mummy!

No comments: