Monday, February 13, 2006

The weekend....




On Saturday Night we went with Jenni, Dave and Miss to the Dingee Family festival. For $10 each and $5 for the kids we had a selection of Lamb, Beef, Pork, cold chicken and heaps of salads and it was all you could eat...The kids had heaps of fun as there was a highland pipe band and a jumping castle.
It ended up being a very late night for the kids...But they were having heaps of fun with some glow sticks and playing with some local lids.

Today was nice and quiet, I managed to vacuum, change all the sheets and did all the washing. The girls have just come home and I noticed that Eloise was scratching her head so I did the check and found some little critters in her hair.....GREAT!!!!!!!! NOT....

Talia's hair is clear which is a relief as de-lousing her hair is a nightmare...

So Eloise is being decontaminated as I type and hopefully this will be the only case for the year...We managed to be clear all of last year...

I'm not sure whether she got them from the kids on Sat night or from school today....I guess it doesn't really matter.

2 comments:

Margaret said...

I am crossing my fingers that we don't get them either. There was a notice at kindy that they have had one confirmed case. Luckily I have boys and will take them straight to the hair dresser and shave it all off. I figure it will grow back and they can't hate me for it yet LOL.

Hope it all goes well. Your night out sounded like a lot of fun :D

Jenni's photos said...

Elisa, if you buy some tea tree oil and add it to their conditioner can help. Apparently the critters don't like the smell but I find you can't smell it after it is dry.