Sunday, February 12, 2006

I've been tagged again

What were you doing 10 years ago?

Ok...Think...How old was I ...I think I was living in Swan View W.A, working as a dental nurse for the W.A government in Vic Park....Not a very memorable year...Nothing much happened...I may have gotten engaged to my Ex-husband....?????

What were you doing 1 year ago?

I was living here in Rochester VIC, Talia was in year 2 and Eloise was going to Kinder 4 times a week. Matthew was 7 months old

5 snacks that you enjoy:

these are all really healthy :)
1. Dark chocolate bullets
2. kabana and water crackers
3. gingernut biscuits
4. Vegemite sandwich
5. Violet crumble

5 songs to which you know all the lyrics:

1. National anthem
2. Unwell - matchbox 20
3. One - U2
4. Electric Blue - Icehouse
5. Groovy kind of love - Phil Collins

5 things you would do if you were a millionaire:

1. Buy a nice 4 bedroom home...So the kids can have a room each.
2. Make sure my sisters are comfortable...
3. Set up a trust fund for the kids education and future
4. A new car so that we could drive the nullabor in style
5. A huge scrapping splurge

5 bad habits:

1. Not standing up for myself, I am such a pussy and it makes me so angry at myself
2. Not being settled anywhere....I am sure I am a gypsy
3. Not tiding up, I wish I could keep my house tidier
4. Holding everything in and then exploding over a tiny little thing
5. Cry too easily....Everything and anything sets me off


5 things you like doing:

1. Spending time with my kids
2. Having a nice relaxing bath with a good book
3. Scrapbooking
4. Coffee and chat with my sister's
5. Reading

5 things you would never wear, buy or get again:

1. A blue lounge.....Shows up every mark
2. A wedding dress....That aint EVER going to happen again
3. Dark carpet...Again shows every mark
4. Nestle chocolate (that stuff is vile!!!!)
5. Bikini

5 favourite toys:

1. My kids, I could play with them for hours
2. My puter...Cant live without that
3. My scrapping stash...My sanity saver
4. My car...It gives me freedom
5. Game cube

5 people I am tagging:

I think everyone has already been tagged

No comments: