Tuesday, February 14, 2006

Look what I got today ......

There were 6 but 3 got eaten on the way home. I got a phone call from the school today asking me to come and pick up Talia as she had a headache and wanted to come home. So I ended up waking Matthew and drove down to Elmore. Of course Eloise wanted to come home to, but much to my surprise she left her class room with 6 biscuits she made me for valentines Day.

A dose of Panadol Talia was fine and she is going to go to school tomorrow. Eloise has the day off but I am not sure If I am going to take her to swimming lessons. I should....

Hope everyone else had a nice day....

2 comments:

Jenni's photos said...

now that is the best valentine present I have seen anyone get.

Margaret said...

What beautiful biscuits. I love getting things the children make.

Hope you had a wonderful day :D