Wednesday, August 03, 2005

Time Flies

Wow I cant believe how long it has been since I have written.
Matthew was sick for a long time. He ended up with both a chest and ear infection and was on antibiotics for 2 weeks...
Talia then came off her bike and split her lip....2 stitches later and a $50 after hours doctor bill she was patched up...

As for my weight...I have been really good with my eating...But a bit slack with the exercise...
So I haven't lost anything....But I haven't gained either so I guess that is good.

I couldn't do weigh in yesterday as my scales were on the blink....They are not that old so I was going to take them back today and they started working....

So weigh in tomorrow and hopefully (fingers crossed) there will be a loss

7 weeks and only 4 kg gone....I was hoping for a better result than this.

I will keep going though :)

No comments: