Monday, August 29, 2005

I have been so bad!

Wow time has flown since I last posted on Thursday. Well we had our family meeting and a few issues came out and we have discussed and initiated plans of attack. Talia thought that this was a great idea (the family meeting) and wants one every week.

Well from Friday onwards my eating went to shit....I have been a very naughty girl!

Saturday night we went out for dinner at a Chinese restaurant to celebrate my nieces 21 and I ate and ate and ate...Even had mud cake and cheese cake for dessert...
Sunday wasn't much better but at least I am doing a little bit of exercise....I am digging up a huge garden bed ready for summer....

I still have not got my car back so am still walking Eloise to Kinder and home again...It maybe ready for tomorrow.

So after a terrible week of emotional ups and down and a really bad week of food I am ready to hop on the scales tomorrow morning.
I know I have put on a kilo or two and I have no one to blame but myself!

Week 11 will be a new start....Back on track

Failure is only the opportunity to begin again, this time more wisely.

No comments: