Tuesday, August 16, 2005

Week 9 Weigh in

Wow its been 9 weeks already....I never thought I would ever get this far...I am always starting things and not finishing them....

I had a bath last night as a treat for getting my 5kg book mark and normally I take up the whole bath but last night I noticed that there are inches of room either side of me!

WOW this is the first thing that has really made me realize that the weight is coming off...What a great feeling...

I hopped on the scales this morning and another 0.5kg has gone....This is so additive....

I cant wait until it is all gone....

1 comment:

Margaret said...

Whooo Hooooo. Congratulations for another great loss. And 6kgs in 9 weeks is excellent. Good on you for sticking to it and getting on with it. That is brilliant.

Hope you have a great day Elisa. Thanks for your lovely comments :)