Saturday, August 11, 2007

Photos..







We then went to a near by park where I got out of the car, we used one of the pins from the flowers to hold my zip up temporarily. The park was nice and we also managed to get a photo with a diesel train in (Darian was a diesel electrical fitter when he lived in S.A)..
Once all the family photos were out of the way we headed to the reception which was next to the church.
I was met out side by a dressmaker who sort of fixed my dress...not totally but at least it wouldn't fall off.

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

Wow, you certainly had a few dramas Elisa, I am so glad you didnt let it upset you! The photos really are gorgeous!
Jen H

Els said...

Hi Elisa. I've been a lurker on your blog for some time. You're story is such a modern-day fairytale and I'm so happy for you. You handled the wedding day dramas really well, and it's great to see someone whose focus is on the wonder of marriage rather than the dress and makeup and other things around the edges!

I know you guys will be very happy!

Els (ps. my real name is also Elisa - I've never come across anyone with that name before!)