Saturday, August 04, 2007

And we are away....



We left Perth about half hour late. We even managed to sleep some of the way to Johannesburg. We landed in Jo’burg at 5.40 am, on time and headed towards Passport control. The amount of people was amazing and the airport is huge….Darian and I were separated as I had to enter the foreign passport line and Darian went through the South African passport line. Darian went through before me and I remember thinking “Please let me through’….they did and I got a 3 moth temporary resident visa. Darian by now had collected our luggage and we headed off to customs….nothing to declare so straight through and went and checked in for our flight to Port Elizabeth. We had to wait 2 hours before I plane left at 10.05 am.

I got a window seat and looked out the window the whole time….It only became cloudy as we descended into P.E and it was raining as we landed

We collected our luggage and I met Darian’s parents for the first time. I also met his sister Sharon.

We drove to Darian’s parents’ house where we went to have a nana nap and ended up sleeping the night through.

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Congratulations Mr and Mrs????

Keep going though I hate serials...Give me the whole lot at once