Friday, August 03, 2007

NO more sleeps

This week has just flown....so i will do a quick run down
Tuesday after school is guides so we have a hectic afternoon, but have organised with girls step mum that the girls home with Jacquie on Tues and then she can fetch them from guides. This way girls get to see their cousins and mum can bring down Matthew for the arvo. The girls were getting quite distressed about not seeing their brother for a month.
Wednesday Eloise has Acro after school so again the girls are going to Jacquie's...
Wednesday night the girls were in tears and very upset about me going. Its not fun being left behind...I had a bit of a cry myself and said to the girls that I would pick them up early from school on Thursday and we would go to McDonalds for ice cream and a play.
So yesterday was flat out, took Matthew to gymbaroo (mum got her first taste at toddler nightmare) and then we went and got Matthews haircut and finally collected 2 very anxious girls from school. Went to Maccas and then home. Enough time to pack their bags and head off to their dads. Once they were there, they were fine. No tears saying goodbye which made me feel better leaving them.
I then went to some friends of Darian's to have coffee and then home to pack some of the suitcase
Darian is at work today, he will get home have a shower and then its pack the car and off to the airport....
I am nervous but excited at the same time.
I hope to be able to update my blog when I am over there.
So this may be bye for now....

1 comment:

Chel said...

So excited for you. Hope you are having a completely wonderful time. Can't wait to see the pictures. Love and Hugs,
Chel