Thursday, November 30, 2006

Tonight is Robbie

I am sooooo excited, tonight is the night we go see Robbie..... A bit more about that later.

Tuesday night Darian took me for coffee to meet some of his friends (the closest thing to family he has in Australia) they are from South Africa as well. They are really nice people but I had to really try and contain myself and not laugh because most of the time I had no idea what they were saying due to their accents and that once they all started talking together they seemed to get faster and faster....A you had to be there kind of moment. But it was good.

Last night we took the kids to Sizzler for dinner as a combined birthday thing for Jacquie and myself, we all ate our selves silly but the kids had a great time.

Today I am stressed...We have an award ceremony to go to at the school and then Jen and Miss are heading on down to Subi to line up for the concert. I am dropping Matthew off at his grandma's at 4 but cant drop the girls off until 5.30 at their dads. I then have to get the train down to subi and then TRY and get in the gates before Robbie starts...I might not get in (even though we have reserved seats) I don't mind going down alone but I am worried about not meeting up with them....Going home alone bothers me....I am hoping there will be a huge police presence around.
But I am going to think positive and we are going to have a fantastic time......

Will write tomorrow and tell you how bloody fantastic it was

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Looking forward to hearing about Robbie... We are going next week. Can't wait!