Monday, December 11, 2006

The Robbie concert



I know I said that I would post the day after Robbie but things got hectic as usual....

All I can say is that Robbie was fan-bloody-tastic....
I got the kids to the respective babysitters and was on the train heading to Robbie at about 6pm, the train was full of Robbie goers and the ride when smooth. I found Jen and Miss very easily. I ate some dinner and we sat waiting. We were so far away....I would have loved to been able to get into the mosh pit but these were the only seats available and hey we were there so there is no way to complain...

The concert was unbelievable...He played all the best songs (apart from better man :(.....And yes he is as hot in real life....

I sang and screamed my self hoarse (we were surrounded by dead people who just sat there) but we danced, screamed and sang and had the best time

We got home at about midnight .......Great night....

No comments: