Thursday, November 09, 2006

A week past already....

We have been here a week already, the girls are settling into school which is a huge relief. I knew that Talia was very apprehensive about a new school as she has been prone to bullying but she is coming home a happy girl which makes me a happy mummy. Eloise is out of bed and dressed straight into her uniform which speaks for it self...So on the school front all is good. I would love to keep them in this school next year but it all depends on where we manage to get a rental.

I have been looking at a few houses and have applied for one...I will know if I have been successful within 48 hours...I hope so. It s not a big house, 4 x 2 but it has a good feel about it. Rentals are as scarce as hens teeth and its only going to get worse.

VIP car removals rang yesterday to let me know that our cars have arrived in Perth early and will be delivered later this week. I am borrowing a friends car at the moment.

Speaking of that person I know some of you stickybeaks are dying to know about our date Friday night... I am happy to say that it went really well and that we are spending more time together. The girls spent the weekend with their dad so Darian took Matthew and I out for the day on Sat we went and had a look at a few rentals and to see how far north the urban sprawl went and then drove down to Freo. We ended up at Kings park lookout ( wow Perth has changed)
He has a very kind soul and I feel lucky to have met him...Things are only early days but it feels right. He has a 4 year old daughter that he sees every second weekend and I will be meeting her on Friday as we are all going to the magic show in Perth.

So I am happy and my life is good...Hope everyone else is good too

No comments: