Tuesday, November 14, 2006

We have a sick house

Well it seems everyone in the house has either had or coming down with gastro. I have 5 kids home today and I myself not feeling the best.
My car arrived yesterday and I received a phone call from the realestate agent saying that I have the rental house I applied for...4 bed 2 bath in Quinns Rocks....

Heaps more has happened but at the moment things are a bit fuzzy

I went and picked up Miss from the airport on Sat and Miss, Darian and I took all 6 kids down to Hillarys for the afternoon to play...I met his daughter, she is sweet and all the kids get on really well

I forgot to mention that we took the kids to the world festival of magic on Friday night...It was a late one but everyone had a good time.

So I am going to go lie down while there is calm in the house

No comments: