Tuesday, November 28, 2006

Happy Birthday to me

Yesterday was my birthday and I am happy to say that it was one of the best birthdays I have had in years. I had lunch with my 2 sisters and Darian took me to dinner last night, not before Jenni nearly slicing off her finger while chopping onions for dinner (trip to emergency, glue, steri strips and a tetanus shot)

My lounge suite was delivered this morning, it seems to take up the whole lounge.....LOL...

Tonight Talia is going bowling with the girl guides tonight and then I am off to meet Darians adopted family here is Aus. He has no real family here so they are as good as.

Tomorrow night the family are all going out to dinner to celebrate both mine and Jacquies birthdays as we are going to Robbie on hers....

And then finally the night is here.....Robbie.......

Will catch up when i can...

No comments: