Monday, November 20, 2006

Life is beautiful

Things have been sooo busy here. The days seem to go too fast. The kids have settled into school beautifully so I have decided not to move them next year. Its not a huge drive and there don't seem to be many good quality schools in the area I will be renting.
The girls spent the past weekend with their dad and they seem to be settling in with the routine.
They are looking forward to moving into our house, I sign for the keys this Friday but the furniture wont be here until the 4th December.

However my new lounge will be delivered next week, a Christmas present from a very special person. Things are going very well on that front. He is such a special person and I feel very lucky to have met him.

Well I better go and clean up a bit, 10 people in a house can make some mess let me tell you

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

We need a photo of that "special person" Elisa. He sounds a gem.

So rapt that you are happy...about bloody time.