Monday, October 17, 2005

Me at 73.6kg

I had a neighbour take these this afternoon as I have hit half way
I have only got 10 kg to go to goal so I thought half way photos would be a good motivator.
I lost another 100gms this week, not a big loss but every bit counts
Eloise had her orientation morning today for prep next year and she loved it so much that she didn't want to come home...Roll on next year.
I stayed with her so that I could get a feel for the teacher and how the kids interact with her. Well all looks good and I will be happy to leave her next time.

Hope everyone is having a great day


Posted by Picasa

4 comments:

Mary said...

Oh wow, I love seeing progress shots. I can certainly see a change and you look much younger too, whoot!! Well done hon and keep up the great work :-)

Margaret said...

Well done on your loss this week and for the progress shot. That is so cool. Half way whoooo hooooo. Keep going and soon the shot that will be there will be your mug at goal. :)

Hope you have a brilliant day

Suzy said...

Well done on your loss and it is great to see a photo. Half way there! You are doing so well!

jak said...

Awesome! Great photo, and well done on another loss! Half-way, fabulous stuff!