Thursday, November 03, 2005

Hello everyone

Wow I cant believe that it has been almost 3 weeks since I last posted. I have been feeling quiet blah for a while but I have just spent a lovely 4 days in the Dandenong ranges at a scrapbooking getaway. The group of women who I go away with are an amazing bunch. I always come away with my soul refreshed and this time 2 kg heavier.
Before the getaway I was eating crap and while I was there I ate and ate and ate...chocolate, coke and basically anything I could get my teeth into....

But lots of people noticed my weight loss and it was a great feeling..
so I have to get my head back into weight loss mode, I'm not quiet ready for it yet but I am going to do it.

So this is just a quick catch up t say that I am here and I hope everyone else is well

3 comments:

Mary said...

I love the Dandenongs! My friend just moved into her first house in Belgrave, very nice. I'm glad you had a nice time with the girls and you'll be back on track in no time :-)

Margaret said...

WOW how lush - a scrapbooking getaway. That sounds fantastic and in such a nice environment too. Perhaps you could do a great scrapbooking layout of your weight loss journey so far with before, now, and some images of where you want to be. Perhaps not size but images that provoke the feelings and then put it up on your fridge. It think that would be really clever. Wish I could do it ;P

Have a great day and nice to see you back :)

Suzy said...

So nice to have some time away and scrapbooking would have been so much fun.
Great to get some compliments on your weight loss too!