Sunday, October 16, 2005

You guys rock!

When I first discovered blogging on the WW site I started reading them for inspiration. It is so much easier doing this when you know that there are other everyday people out there that are facing the same hurdles as me. Never in my wildest dreams that I thought by having my own blog I would have the support that I have found here in blog world. I really believe that I would have given up if it wasn't for the little comments and support you guys give me.

I would love to say a huge thankyou.

I sat at my computer this morning feeling really good about my self and wrote out my questions to the little list that inspired me from Slim Suzy. It is mainly weight loss but I am considering doing a general one and scrapping it...

So here it is

Getting Started Journaling (from Discovery Health. Com)
Complete the following phrases:

I am eager to ... get to my goal weight and stay there

I doubt myself when ....I have a bad day of eating, I beat myself up and thinI'mIm not strong enough to do this

I feel powerful when... I have another loss on the scales and I think "yes I CAN do this"

I'm proud of myself because ... I am doing this and I have lost 9.3kg so far

My 10 favourite things are...my kids, sunny days, good music, roast lamb, good movies, good friends, my electric blanket on a cold night, a good book, dark chocolate and a good coffee

I am most grateful for... My friends and family that are supporting me through this

I can simplify my life by living without .. being so hard on my self

I feel my mission in life is to... Haven't figured that one out yet! But I think to raise my 3 kids to be responsible happy adults

In my wildest dreams, I ... would love to find a nice person to grow old with

I believe in myself because ... I am strong and I am stubborn.


Happiness is not a station you arrive at, but a manner of traveling. - Margaret B. Runbeck

3 comments:

Suzy said...

Great list! It is so good that you are so motivated and you know you will get to your goal.

Margaret said...

It is a great list Elisa. And such a good springboard to being positive and seeing the possibilities.

You will get to your goal and you are doing so well with where you are at, at the moment. Keep going.

Have a great day :)

Mary said...

Aww, blogging is great isn't it. I swear, I would have given up ages ago without the support also. There are some great girls out there!

Thanks for sharing your list too :-) Well done on losing 9.3kg so far, awesome! Keep up the great work.