Wednesday, October 05, 2005


I haven't meant to leave it so long between posts but life has gotten In the way and before I knew it a week has past.

Friday - My sister, niece and I took the kids to TheWerribeee Zoo. I woke up feeling very average and drove the 70kms to meet Jen and Miss at McDonalds. I was feeling so crook that I didn't even splurge.

Miss was a bit nervous as she has only just got off her P plates and it was the first time to drive alone in Melb traffic.We live about 1.5 hours away in central Vic so she had plenty of time to get sweaty palms. She did a great job.

The zoo was great and the kids had a ball. They especially liked the bus tour. I think their favorites were the Rhinos.

We left the zoo at about 3 and headed through Melb traffic to High Point ( a HUGE shopping centre) the first thing was to go to pancake parlour. I was good and only had one

We walked around the shops for a while, had a look at Toy R us and Pumpkin Patch, finally we grabbed Nandos for dinner and headed on home.

Finally got home at 11pm a very long day but soooo worth it
I wasnt to bad on my eating.

Tuesday- weigh in.....I was pretty bad with my eating over the weekend and I wasnt too confident getting on the scales (when am I????) and I am pleased to say that I had a 200gm loss.

Today - Eloise had her first swimming lesson, we got there late due to a tosser doing 70km on The Hwy so I wasnt able to tell instructor that this was her first ever lesson. There was no need as she had a ball and even put her face under the water. We went to Big w and bought her a pair of goggles for next week.
Once we got home I found one of my cats looking very under the weather, so I rang the vet and took him straight up....he has an abcess in one of his lymph nodes in his neck. So a jab of antibiotics and tablets for the next 6 days things looked much better

Well Im off to clean the house as I have an inspection first thing in the morning
Thankyou everyone for their comments, you guys are the best and make things managable

4 comments:

Suzy said...

Sounds like a great day! Well done on another loss.

Mary said...

Great to see you posting again. I totally understand about the life bit. The zoo's great! Lots of walking too so I reckon you would have racked up a few bonus points. Well done on the loss too, especially when you think you won't lose!

jak said...

Congratulations on your loss! :) Sounds like you had an awesome trip to the Zoo and Melbourne - and you're right, you did so well with your eating! You should be really proud of yourself. :)

Margaret said...

Well done on your loss this week. That is fantastic. And good on you for your good choices. With all the walking at the zoo you would have been getting hungry too.

Hope inspection went well. We have one tomorrow as well so tonight we finish off the tidy up. LOL I don't know why I leave it to the last minute. I'm just kind of a last minute girl sometimes.

Hope you are having a great day :)