Tuesday, October 02, 2007

Something to Share

Well as some of you know Darian and I are expecting baby number 5......well my 4th and his 2nd...doesn't make it any less daunting.

It was planned but we didn't think it would happen this quick.

I am 9 weeks today and the baby is due on the 6th May 2008

We told all the kids together before the girls flew to Kununurra and all seem to be pleased.

I forgot how tiring the first trimester is, I am having to have a rest in the afternoon and am in bed a t 7.30 pm....It doesn't help that I have been having really bad morning sickness. I am talking morning, noon and night...I cant wait for it to go away.

We had out first scan a few weeks ago to make sure I had my dates right....I was spot on and the heart beat was strong and there was only one in there.....

My next scan is at 12 weeks to check for the chance of Downes.....

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Congratulations to you both again Elisa. You are brave with 5 but you are an expert now so it can't be that difficult...can it? LOL