Saturday, October 06, 2007

What happened this week...

A very quiet week, we had Megan stay with us this week. It made the house less quiet and Matthew enjoyed having someone to play with. Mum came up on Wednesday as they had a hospital appoint to go to so they stayed Wed night. They went to the Perth Royal Show on Thursday and went home yesterday.

I have been feeling a little better, Wednesday I didn't feel sick at all but it came back on Thursday. However there is light at the end of the tunnel...

My tummy is growing already, I am having to dig out the maternity clothes already...I guess it is to be expected with number 4...

The tiredness is easing, though come night time I am stuffed and am in bed asleep by 8.30ish.

Last night Darian, Matthew and myself went to the local pub Whale+ale for dinner. I couldn't be stuffed cooking and didn't want take away. It was very nice....very busy.

This morning Darian had to work 9-12....now that it is summer its getting busy so everyone in the office takes turns for Sat morns...means extra money too....not complaining

So that's it...

The girls rang the other day, they are having a great time, though Eloise is a little home sick. 2 weeks today and they are home....

No comments: