Tuesday, September 25, 2007

I better do a catch up.

Well the weeks have flown since we arrived home.

The two girls flew out on Saturday to spend a month in the N.T with their grandparents and Aunty. They were very excited but nervous as it was their first time unaccompanied. Eloise cried before getting led away, she didn't want to go. But she did and watching them walk across the tar mack was hard. I only had a few tears, I would have been fine if Eloise wasn't upset.
They rang from Kununurra when they landed and they were both very happy. They got totally spoilt on the flight.

Sunday I had booked 2 tickets to Cirque du Solei Varekai for Darian and myself. Mum drove up from down south to look after Matthew for us.
The show was awesome, we loved every minute of it. We definatly want to go to the next one.

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

baby counter????? what on earth did I miss, when did you announce this???????

Chel said...

I missed it too! Wow, congratulations.
Glad you enjoyed Vareki, weren't the costumes just amazing?