Tuesday, December 30, 2008

Wii......

260px-Wii_Wiimotea

Yesterday we went out and scoured the shops for a Wii....We have been considering it for a while and thought why not. I was going to buy one for Darian's Birthday.

Everywhere we went had sold out, so we went to Harvey Norman for odd chance they had one left. They did and it was actually cheaper than the other shops. Unfortunately they had sold out of the Wii fit so we will have to wait for that.

So yesterday afternoon we played and played until our arms got sore....just loving it.

Then today I did some boxing, boy did I sweat....my arms are sore, not looking forward to tomorrow. I might actually loose some of this weight that has been piling on....but that is another post.....

3 comments:

Anonymous said...

I've been entertaining the thought of a Wii in our house, however I think it's too big a thought for my brain at the moment, so I might just tell it to go home!
Have fun!

Anonymous said...

i do recommend the Mario Kart Wii.. it's so fun (even though i'm still lousy at the wheel) :)

Elisa said...

This has been the best thing we have bought for the family for a long time...and its a way to keep the kids occupied but active on a hot day when its too hot to swim or go out side....