Sunday, December 07, 2008

How do you know summer is here?????

Well lets see I seem to be washing about 4 towels EVERY day due to the kids being in the pool as much as possible......

I really didn't want the pool when we were looking for a house, I don't swim and the whole looking after it and the extra expense to me isn't worth the hassle....but my darling husband thought it would be great and since he works in the industry I wouldn't have to worry about it ....don't tell him but it was the best thing we did....the kids love it (well apart from Matthew)

Darian took Joel for his first swim today and even he loved it....

DSCF2471

DSCF2480

After a while it got a bit cold for him so dad had fun with the girls...

 

DSCF2494 DSCF2498

DSCF2516

DSCF2528

DSCF2539

and Joel and I sat back and watched

DSCF2535

No comments: