Saturday, December 06, 2008

Christmas Photo Time

We bought a new camera about 18 months ago to take with us to South Africa and it takes beautiful photos out side but I haven't figured out what setting to put it on for inside...so I put up with average inside photos....
It is that time of year to take photos of the kids at Christmas....so one at a time they sat for me....

DSCF2406

A very serious Talia

DSCF2411

Eloise.....

DSCF2437

Megan

DSCF2588

Matthew

DSCF2454

and Joel

I did try and get one of all of them together and after 30 or so shots this was the best one....I have also used it for my new updated header....

kids 1

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

The second one of them all is lovely, the one that is on the header is probably not the best to use?

I love it that you take so many photos...I just don't think to. Olivia however is alwyas taking photos of one animal or another!!!

Merry Christmas
Riss

Anonymous said...

WOW Lots of blogging! YEY! The Chrissy pics are cute and it seems amazing that you are all in the pool yet we have just been thru the wettest weekend in Melbourne for years!!!
Jen H