Thursday, July 24, 2008

Thursday Thirteen #5



Thirteen Things I do every day...




1. make my bed

2. Have many cups of coffee

3. Do 1 or more loads of washing

4. Check my email

5. Read my blog roll

6. Load the dishwasher

7. Change at least 4 nappies

8. Run the bath water

9. Brush my teeth

10. Feed the fish

11. Tell each of the kids that I love them

12. Make either breakfast, lunch or dinner....usually all 3

13. Kiss my hubby goodnight :)



Get the Thursday Thirteen code here!


The purpose of the meme is to get to know everyone who participates a little bit better every Thursday. Visiting fellow Thirteeners is encouraged! If you participate, leave the link to your Thirteen in others comments. It’s easy, and fun! Trackbacks, pings, comment links accepted!



1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Sounds about the same as what I do everyday. Maybe it should be posted in The Mom Handbook!

Thanks for stopping by!