Saturday, July 19, 2008

Happy 8th Birthday Eloise

Tuesday was officially Eloise's Birthday but she was with her dad, it is her year for a party so I organised for her to have it at Hungry Jacks....no more parties at my house....too much stress.

She was allowed to invite 8 people from her class, so she chose 4 boys and 4 girls.

I was so slack I even organised a cake from Woolies to be made for the occasion

birthday girl sml

So apart from immediate brothers and sisters, cousins and close friend only 2 class mates turned up ( I was a bit peeved as only 3 people RSVP) I felt for Eloise but she really didn't mind as she was having  a great time with the people that were there.

DSCF2011

Big sister Talia

DSCF2005

Little sister Megan

DSCF2012

Matthew who has a cold and wasn't feeling the best

DSCF2013 

Baby Joel who just took it all in...

The kids played some games, Eloise opened some presents and then it was time for cake...wow look at that cake sml

I ordered a big cake as there was to be 14 plus kids, there ended up being 8 plus adults....

blowing candles sml 3

Blowing out the candles ...

Eloise eating cake sml

The cake was really yummy.

All in all it was a nice afternoon, Her dad and step mum came and Aunty Jacquie and kids.

I will do another post on the presents she got.

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

How frustrating re the other kids. Had you posted the invitations? I have heard of so many kids who get given invitations at school, they put them in their bags and then forget about them until their Mum finds them a few weeks later!!! lol Sounds like she had a great time anyway!
Jen H