Monday, December 11, 2006

Back to real life


We have moved into our new house, the furniture arrived safe and I am almost unpacked.
The only major glitch is that I am unable to get broadband. We are in a broadband area but it seems that the phone line is shared or something and that it will cost me to free it to use it for broadband and since this is only a rental...They can forget it...So it is back to dial up. I am borrowing Darian's modem and account for the time being as he is in Kalgoolie for work this week...
The girls have finished school and are happy to be here.
They are settling into the routine of seeing their father every second weekend.
I have been seeing a lot of Darian and things are fantastic.
Life is good, things are great

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

"Broadband" Love not Broardband!!!