Wednesday, December 13, 2006

Wednesday.....another day.....

Another day.....We are settling into the ho hum of school holidays nicely. Which means I am counting down the days till school starts again...the girls are driving me crazy!!!! But to be honest I wouldn't have it any other way...they are with me and they are happy and safe...

Apart from listening to the girls bicker I haven't been doing much.

I need a trestle table to set up my scrapping stuff so i can start to scrap...it has been soooooo long and I miss it soooo much. I haven't even been into a scrapping shop since I have been back to Perth!!!!!

But sitting in my rocking chair today reading another Anita Blake novel (vampire executioner) I realised that I am happy and content with my life and that thing that I have been roaming the country for, I have found it. I no longer have itchy feet or feel the need to move again (though I am going to have to as this is a rental)

For the first time that I can remember I have stopped searching....

I just thought I would share as those who really know me would realise that this a big thing....

No comments: