Monday, December 18, 2006


Well I had a fantastic weekend.
Darian was away at Kalgoorlie for the week for work and I missed him terribly. Friday night we had his work Christmas party so I dropped the girls off at their dads and came home to get ready. Aunty Jenni spent the day at the WACA watching the Ashes and came home early so that she could baby sit Matthew for me.
The Christmas party was at a little restaurant in Fremantle (cant remember the name) so in semi peak hour traffic it took us an hour to get down there. We were on time and had a nice meal and night.

Saturday we had a lazy day at home in the air con (36 outside) watching Australia whip England's butt in the cricket.

Sunday we went and collected Darian's daughter Megan so he could spend some time with her before she heads off to South Africa for Christmas. The girls came home and Darian and I put up the Christmas lights outside.
We all went to Heathridge park for carols by candlelight and fireworks...all the kids were great, Matthew was a little scared of the noise but wanted to watch anyway.. we took Megan home and the kids saw some houses done up with Christmas lights on the way...very happy children.

So today I braved the shops and picked up a few layby's for Christmas, I have never been this disorganized before but you get that and all I need to do is pick up a few more things for the kids and I am done...another year out of the way...

1 comment:

soovee said...

roll on Christmas now, eh Elisa? I can sympathize with the lack of organisation this year - was the same here, but we are just about there now, and waiting for the fella in the red suit!