Tuesday, October 24, 2006

Time is flying



I expected the days to drag but they seem to be flying....A lot has been happening. Jen is spending most of her time down in Geelong looking for a house for Dave, Miss is at work and I am just busy tying up loose ends. I have finally finished packing and got a final quote of $3030....
The cars leave this coming Monday or Tuesday and then the kids and I leave Wed morn....

The kids have there last day of School on Tuesday and start at their new school on Thursday...

Sat we are seeing Bec to say goodbye and then some friends on Sunday.

I took Oscar the cat back to the vet yesterday so that his stitches could be removed and I was a little concerned as the stitches were broken again, I was exciting more surgery and if that was the case I was going to have him put to sleep...He doesn't have much more tail to remove. But the vet is optimistic, he said there was no point in doing another surgery but he is confident with time it will heal (it doesn't help that the dogs and himself keep licking it)...So he is on more antibiotics and time....

only have 8 days till we fly.....

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Check you email and note the new address