Sunday, October 08, 2006

Fun and games again

The house is back to a war zone again....Fun...Miss is not talking to Jen and she is storming around the house saying that she wants to leave now....
And I am stuck in the middle again...
But before the house became a war zone I was thinking things through and came up with an idea..
Matthew and I are going to leave 2 weeks early (approx 12 Nov) the girls will stay with Jen and finish school. This would mean that we would not have to get a hire car at both ends of the plane trip and I can find and apply for houses so that when everyone else gets there we wont be too much of a burden for Jac and Steve...5 adults and 6 kids in one house is asking to much of anyone, especially the way this one feels at the moment. If I waited until the 26 I am not sure how long all of us would have to stay....

It also gets me out of here 2 weeks early...

So I just have to check with Jac to make sure that this would be ok and re book the flights...

No comments: