Friday, October 06, 2006

A good day

Well Oscar is now back home and looking very silly. The vet said that when she shaved around the tail she could see the bruising from the trauma…which should heal over time and I walked away with only having to pay $157…I was pleased about that…

I went home and received the quote for the car transport, I was dreading it as I was sure it was going to go up and we should have taken the quote we got in August. Well the quote came in at $1236.90 per car…I am very happy with that…It’s almost $100 cheaper than the last quote. So I rang them back up and booked the cars in…They will be leaving at the end of Oct as we need the cars for when we get to Perth on the 26th. So that’s only 4 weeks away, and then we are down to one car for 3 weeks…. Talk about tactical nightmare…It will all sort it self out….

So yesterday was good…things are getting there, now I just need the countdown to go quicker….

No comments: