Wednesday, May 31, 2006

A Wonderful Surprise


I have an amazing group of friends that I met online...These women are inspirational, caring and I feel so proud to be apart of. I have been a part of Friends Of Remember When for about 18 months now and even though they are a chatty bunch of girls (sometimes 400 emails a day) when I don't get to chat I feel as though my arms are chopped off.
We all have one thing in common and that is scrapbooking and sometimes a LO get shown :)
But most of all we are there to support each other through life's tough and happy times. We are spread out over Australia but you know if at any time you feel the need to off load there will be someone that will listen and if needed will offer some advice or just a well needed cyber hug.

One thing FoRW are fantastic for is PIFFING....For those who have seen the movie "Pay It Forward" it has the same idea. It can be as simple as popping a card in the mail for someone that is feeling under the weather or as much as a plane ticket for those who unable to afford one at the time.

One of the ladies who happens to live up the road popped over the other night to drop off some flowers and a gift from the Body Shop as a PIF for Jenni. Just to say that the ladies on the group are thinking of her.

To my surprise Debbie went back out t the car and bought in a beautiful display of flowers and a Body Shop gift for me....I had been PIFFED.

I feel so undeserving of these but knowing that I have friends that are willing to do this means sooo much....Just to say "we are thinking of you"

thankyou to all you ladies

1 comment:

Me said...

What a lovely gesture by your friends.
Hope things work out for your sister.
Love the new hair style - isn't it amazing how much better we feel when our hair looks good - I know I do anyway !
Cheers and have a great day !
Me