Wednesday, June 07, 2006

Robbie goes on sale today!!!!!!

Just a quick catch up, I will do a longer one when I get a chance. The big news today is that Robbie Williams goes on sale today for his Perth concert. Melbourne sold out in 4 hours so we are hoping that we might have a small chance.....Just a slight one.

I am having to go to Bendigo to get some tires for Miss's car, she made the appointment at the same time as the ticket sales start so Jenni will have to stay home and man the phones for us....

I took Matthew back to the child health nurse and she is really pleased with his progress, however he still has social delays which she believes is due to his speech delays. So I am in the process of playing answering machine tag team with the speech therapist.

Anyway better go, will write more soon

No comments: