Thursday, March 23, 2006

I've Been tagged again

OK I have been tagged again by Sue V so here goes

What scrapbook lines/products etc do you dislike? Umm I cant think of anything at the moment...Everything as I have a serious scrappers block at the Moment

What is the hardest thing you ever had to scrap? Prob my wedding photos, I only did them for the girls to look at

What technique do you use more than anything else? Keeping it simple - is that a technique? Otherwise it is paper layering

What is the smallest scrap of paper you save? I save everything but I forget to use them.

Have you ever had any scrapping related injuries? No not really apart from a numb bum and sore back

Finish this sentence If I wasn't a scrapbooker/stamper, I would spend my money on?…hmmmm DVD's or I would find some other compulsion

Give your best storage or organizational idea.Umm I was given some of the vertical storage holders from Pam at Scrap StashThey are fantastic, I am going to buy some more when I settle Perth

.You just won a week long scrapbooking cruise for 5. Who is going with you? Yeah right there is no way I would get on a cruise ship so I would have to give it away

When you received your first publication notification, who did you tell? I havnt been brave enough to submit anything yet...

I now tag Jenni T

No comments: