Wednesday, March 15, 2006

Happy 8th Birthday Talia


Happy Birthday Talia
I cant believe she is 8....
We had a lovely party dinner with party pies and sausage rolls, pizza, little boys, chips and little quiches. Talia received lots of books and a little frog in a shell that she was admiring at the Murrabit Markets from Aunty Jenni. I bought her the New Narnia Chronicles but I bought the second book by mistake so I will have to go and buy the first one for her.
I made a love heart cake and had help from Miss with the decorating and Talia loved it. I put a sparkler on the top but Talia was not impressed but at the end of the night she turned to me and said it was her best birthday ever!!!!!

2 comments:

soovee said...

Gorgeous cake Elisa....the moving experience hasn't put you off the big move has it???? I shudder at the thought of ever moving again....Happy birthday Talia!

Margaret said...

What a lovely cake. And how gorgeous that it was her 'best' birthday ever. I love it.

Hope you are having a great day :D