Thursday, March 09, 2006

I had forgotten

I had totally forgotten how horrible packing a house is....Why o why did I talk myself into doing this.....One very good reason......The feral neigbours...
I will explain the situation when everything is sorted and I am no longer living here. This is a small country town and things tend to get out...Even in blog land...So for those who are curious, please be patient and when I am settled far away from here I will spill all...

I have almost finished packing...Just my room and the laundry to go...And then the worse part of all.....CLEANING......

I was planning on getting a removalist to move me from here to Jenni's . I was expecting a couple of hundred considering its going to cost me $1700 to Perth, so I rang a few places for a quote. I nearly fell over $800....The cheapest was $500...So the good ole furniture trailer is being used again and brute strength...My poor back. Thankfully my BIL is taking a day off work to help and my sister ....I couldn't do this without them...

Well I better get back to the grind...

1 comment:

Pam said...

I don't envy you Elisa. I hope all goes well and your release from neighbour hell is quick. I am experiencing hell with one set of my neighbours atm as well so I feel for you.